Prince Edward Island College of Pharmacists
Governing the practice of pharmacy to advance the health and safety of the public.Useful Links
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Canadian Pharmacists ASSOCIATION
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacists Association
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Complaints and Discipline
NEWS & EVENTSThe Annual General Meeting of the PEI College of Pharmacist will be held May 4th, 2019 at the Holland College Conference Center 8:00-9:10 am. Once again, the PEI College of Pharmacists is happy to be joining the PEI Pharmacists Association with joint venues. More information on registration to follow.
The PEI College of Pharmacists is seeking a Deputy Registrar. Click on the link below to view the posting.
Deputy Registrar Posting